Thursday, October 5, 2006

Yeti Toy Round-Up

It's that time of the year, folks. Time for me to review all the yeti toys out there for the holiday season. I'm just going to say right out - Do not buy these toys as gifts for people. That is not their intention, nor is it my intention to suggest gifts. You have been warned.

First off is Lara Croft Conquers the Yeti:



Click the pic to check out more pictures. It's funny really. Look at it, Lara Croft has nowhere to go. Yeti is impervious to her bullets. She's toast. Listen, Lara, I'd stick to raiding tombs.

Then we have LEGO Orient Expedition: Yeti Hideout:



One of the scarier toys out there. It frightened me and I'm 43 years old!

Finally, Cryptozoology Action Figure # 3:



It comes with its own footprint. Not a bad deal if you think about it.