Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bolek and Lolek



Polish children are enjoying this yeti educational dvd. Bolek and Lolek, or Bennie and Lennie when translated into English, track the yeti in their new adventure. Or will it track them?! I don't know, because 1) I haven't seen the film, 2) I am not a child, and 3) I don't speak, nor have ever spoken, Polish (No, I have not had amnesia). These are terrible reasons, I know. There's no excuse and if you could see my face right now you would describe its coloring as "Shame-faced Red".

In this screenshot of the "Bolek and Lolek" video game, children must help yeti restock the refrigerator, using nothing but their memory, hand-eye coordination, and a high-tech computer device with appropriate peripherals - plus tons more complicated physical and mental faculties that some sort of dr. scientist would need to explain.