Thursday, October 5, 2006

Prepare for a serious schooling

Ya'll need to learn the value of the word, "Yeti".
So I took some time out of my busy day to answer some of your questions.

  • Is Yeti the future of human evolution?

  • Yes. Most Emphatically YES. He is coming back in time to watch our progress.

  • Tell me truthfully. Don't mince words. I want to hear it straight. Is it in any way plausible that he is what aliens look like when they wear their space suits?

  • I'll level with you. The answer is No. Yeti is not, nor will ever be, a suit. For humans, aliens, or Anybody. Do I have to spell it out? Underneath his skin is more skin! This is what I'm talking about when I talk about ya'll's impudence.

  • You have asserted numerous times that Yeti is a type of "scarecrow" projected by an intelligent group of old trees to keep humans away. But how does this work in the Himalyas where there are very few trees?

  • People like to debunk. And even I think it sounds implausible. But how much do we really know about trees?!?

  • What is his major malfunction? Also, what is his phone number? Thank you.

  • Yeti is perfection itself. I need not clarify. He is not available for you to date. You're welcome.