Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Kids Cartoon: Everything Else

I've combed through a LOT of kids cartoons over the years, searching for the yeti. And except for a few exceptions (I'm looking at you, DoDo: The Kid from Outer Space!) , I think I've found pretty much all of them.  Do let me know if I missed any!!

In the interest of thoroughness, here are the ones I haven't posted about yet.



The brand new, rebooted Powerpuff Girls had yeti!

Particularly, a snowboarding, hat-wearing, using ice-as-weapon, kinda fella. Named Zack.


It aired July 2016.


Previously, only the comic book had an abominable snowman.



Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja (2014), Season 2, Episode 19: "Happy Hanukkah, Howard Weinerman!"

In the "OOPS, I MISSED THIS" category, there's this one from 2014 I had no idea about.

It features:

Ninja vs. Yeti-bot

"More Ninjas" was # 4 on 2015 Wish List - already granted gloriously in May, but this is a Yeti Robot and I did another post in May about them, too. So this is a double plus good yeti find.



----------

Camp Lazlo (2005-2008): has Carl the Yeti:


----------

Wallykazam! (2014 to present): has Betty Yeti, a snow-boarding female yeti and a good friend of the protagonist


----------

Bubble Guppies


----------

The Amazing Adventures of Morph


----------

Boblins


----------

The Adventures of Tintin


----------

Dommel



----------

Eliot Kid (2008-9): Season 1, ep 17: "My Neighbor, the Yeti"






No comments: