Friday, September 10, 2010

My Wampa

(Note: Wampas are space yetis.)

The following missive was received by your humble web-controller in the electronic mail-box:
I figured you would enjoy my wampa site.

It is based on the adventures of my full size 8 foot tall 501st wampa costume.

Thanks
Jeremy "Wampadude" Naylor
Perusing the site yielded these photographic gems which I have purloined like a villainous scapegrace:



It is truly an excellent Wampa disguise. Note the verisimilitude, particularly in regard to bloodpainting.



I like how Chewbacca looks uncomfortable. Wook who has twubble hugging. Awww.



Ah-ha! I knew it! All along!

The name "R2-D2" is an acronym that probably means something like "I am actually a Wampa" but in Bocce or something.

That Beep-Boop-Beep is a cleverly disguised SNNAAAURR.

No comments: