Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hulk vs. Yeti (Yeti Arcade: Hulk Roundup)

No one deserves to get beaten to within an inch of his life by the yeti more than Hulk.

I am actually A-OK with fighting between the Green and the White.

Luckily, thanks to magic techno-wizards, we can enjoy simulations of this on our home electronic viewing-windows.

In the mobile game Avengers Initiative (2012), you get to play Hulk (why anyone would want this is beyond this author's understanding).   And you get to fight what a lot of you are going to tell me is the super-villain named Wendigo.  But it's not. It's yeti.  Listen, when Hulk fights anything that looks like a yeti, it's a yeti.

This is not my opinion. It is the UNIVERSE'S.

If Wendigo fights Hulk, he stops being Wendigo and becomes yeti.  Look it up in the rule book, man. If I could make a fridge magnet that says that and put it on every metallic surface owned by every human being on earth (that lived between 1830 and 1955), I would.

I can't state it any simpler than that.


Just to illustrate my point further, here are a couple more examples of Hulk vs. YETI (yes, yeti):




you absolute purists, I present to you The Incredible Hulk (2008) for the Nintendo DS.  Hulk does contend with the Abominable Snowman and it is acknowledged as such by the game itself.  No misrepresentations!


This has been a lesson and I hope you have learned what I have taught.