Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Regular Show Yeti

Somehow I missed this... and no one told me. Do I run a yeti blog or not? I mean, this is just shameful. I apologize, dear readers.

So, there is a current cartoon series on Cartoon Network called "Regular Show" that features a yeti character named Skips.



Skips is voiced by Mark Hamill (!!!) (Luke Skywalker and voice of the Joker!)

A snip of the description from the Wikipedia page:
[Skips is a] yeti who is apparently far older than he seems. Granted the power of immortality, he is destined to perform a ceremonial dance every year on his birthday. He works out frequently, and as indicated by his name, he "skips" when he moves.
Want to know more than you ever wanted to know about Skips? CLICK UPON THESE SPECIFIC UNDERLINED WORDS.

No comments: