Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A cool blog & Indiana Jones

I direct your attention to the blog Please Do Not Spin The Moon and its post about yeti in comics.

Look at the Indiana Jones comic cover! What a find!

Well, I couldn't be outdone by this discovery... so I found this:



Indiana Jones and the Giants of the Silver Tower was a 1984 choose-your-own-adventure type book by a young R.L. Stine (long before his Goosebumps series).

Yeti and Indiana Jones go together like a horse and carriage.

Questions?

3 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Have you seen this commercial yet?

"I just found...[a Yeti]"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI56u0e94z8&feature=related

Henry said...

Yep. See bottom of this post (admittedly, it's pretty hidden):

Georges Le Yeti

It's pretty big yeti news!

Spin the Moon said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout!

Great Indy find, I really don't remember a Jones series like that. And by RL Stine, no less! Sweet!