Friday, January 12, 2007

Oldies but Goodies



THE SEARCH IS OVER!



Yeti no happy being found out like this.



CAPTION TEXT: "We, the creatures your kind have called Abominable Snowmen... We shall inherit the earth, We shall rule where men once walked... And neither you nor your puny-powered fellows can do anything to stop us!"

Apparently, the Abominable Snowmen are responsible for the white goo that is coating everyone so dramatically.

Who are the "puny-powered fellows"? That's what I want to know. I want to know so I can join their ranks. Puny-powered fellows, heed my cry! Accept me as a member.



Beware "The Yeti Sanction". Yeti is green and can hurl henchmen at you with ease. All this at more at "The Yeti Sanction".



Tarzan is King of the Apes, so it's only natural he would seek out one of his more elusive subjects. Tarzan is so bad ass that he can enter the frozen wastes still wearing only his leopard skin. And see how he's armed with a bow-and-arrow? Tarzan is like the only dude who could get away with it. He sells it, people. By the barrel load!

2 comments:

Vera said...

http://www.spelletjes.nl/game18116.html

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4EeU9p4-hqA
YouTube - Mr. Meaty Yeti http://youtube.com/watch?v=l4qYNHOUk0o
YouTube - Mr. Meaty Yeti Part 2

Vera said...

Whoops haha didn't mean to post that. Love you for loving yeti though. I myself am a fervent artist when it comes to painting/drawing/composing/writing poetry on Yeti. Yet I find my work seriously unappreciated and disrespected. People don't know shit about Yeti and art. Mmhpf.