Friday, January 29, 2010

Not Yeti Friday - Moonkin



A Moonkin is a character from the World of Warcraft game. I don't know much about it. Except that it's apparently the same as an Owlbear. But I think it's all friendly and kinda laid back.

I was gonna say, Owlbears in other games are NOT typically laid back:


But these World of Warcraft Moonkin guys are like hippies. Wait, I'm just making stuff up. Apparently in WoW, every druid has to fight a particular nasty Owlbear in order to obtain the ability to turn into a bear.

Maybe it's just this one Meankin who's kind of a jerk. The rest are all pretty easygoing.

Anyway, the reason I found out about the Moonkin is 'cause this guy made a custom figure of it.

Honestly, if you want to know anything about Moonkin or World of Warcraft, I'm not the guy.

I can state with some authority, however, that the Moonkin is not yeti.

My job here is done.

2 comments:

Raven said...

they're cute!

Henry said...

They're cute, Raven, but I hope you aren't a druid wanting to be able to turn into a bear. In that case, you will have to fight one of these cute guys, and honestly, who would want to do that? Why does it always have to be that you have to fight something to get something? Why can't you just like have a good conversation with it? "Hello, Mr. Moonkin. What are your thoughts on predestination?" "What sort of breakfast foods do you prefer?" And then he's all like "Nice talking with you. Here is the ability to turn into a bear."