Monday, February 4, 2008

Ajooba Kudrat Ka



A 1991 Bollywood movie called "Ajooba Kudrat Ka" features a yeti and it appears that the yeti has ARMADILLO LEGS!

In the movie, a girl befriends a yeti with, I repeat, ARMADILLO LEGS.

There really isn't anything more I can say about this except to reiterate this shocking information.

According to my research, "Ajooba Kudrat Ka" means Nature's Miracle in Hindi.

Yes, it certainly is a miracle of nature that yeti has the legs of an armadillo.

The above movie poster is a piece of fan art, I think. I found it here and the other ones are great too.

Here is the actual movie poster, which does not spoil the Secret of the Movie, the Incredible Shocking Surprise found under the yeti's skirt.

Yes, Ajooba Kudrat Ka is the Crying Game of yeti movies.

No comments: