Friday, January 30, 2015

Not Yeti Friday - Shaggy Man

Shaggy Man! ...DC supervillain... Where have you been all my life?! 

I swear, it's as if you just sort of appeared out of nowhere. I've never heard of you.


Yet you've been around all along... 1966. Fighting the Justice League/Super Friends.



I don't entirely understand your origin, Shaggy Man.

A scientist invented a synthetic human tissue ostensibly for organ transplants but decided to test it out by splicing it with DNA of different animals.  He accidentally made you and you went on a mindless rampage. Your salamander DNA means a mass separated from you just regenerates into another you.  And you can grow real big. So you're very hard to kill.



My main question is, what's with all the hair?










Pity the Shaggy Man.

1 comment:

Marco Grande Arbitro said...

I did not know Shaggy Man!
What a bizarre character ..